Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"THE STRUGGLE"

http://www.youtube.com/user/PARABLESPOETRY

Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. - Bob Dylan

You don't climb a mountain to sit at the top, you look around for other mountains to climb. - Unknown

When u have the confidence, ur unstoppable! #JN

Kevin_AnR_Shine
U MUST SEEK THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND, NO ONE COMING 2 HELP US, WE MUST LEARN 2 DO 4 SELF, UNTIL WE CAN AFFORD THE RIGHT HELP or right DIRECTION

Kevin_AnR_Shine
SO WHAT U KNOW ME, SOMEONE ELSE, DID U DO THE WORK THEY DID, OR R U JUST RIDING THEIR COATTAILS BEING IGNORANT, DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE A MOMENT IN TIME, BUT YOU CAN TIME A MOMENT TO CHANGE. - PARABLES POETRY

My Autobiography
“PARABLES POETRY was created with the audience of poetry lovers in mind. It has it’s own unique place in my life, for it allows me to relieve myself of day to day pressures. It has truly been a outlet for me both mentally and spiritually. It also gives me room to be my creative self, invisioning different ways of displaying my poetry to the world. On top of that, it is my way to convey my message to the masses without actually being there, but being heart felt as if I was present.
I normally spend the greater part of my day doing and saying things to make life easier for others. So now I find it to be only GOD that moved these mountains for me to be able to come up with PARABLES POETRY, incorporate so many different products and services, market and promote all by myself. Using my own words, thoughts, and actions.
GOD has really been the foot prints in the sand on this one, for I have been writing for 20 years, but caught up in the streets, I never took time to focus 100% on my writing, But due to prison in 2006, I had time to sit back and think about the direction in which my life was headed…TO BE CONT…”

“DON’T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING INTIMIDATE YOU. BE COURAGEOUS, GRAGACIOUS, OPEN MINDED, AND FIRM.” — PARABLES POETRY

WRITE OUT YOUR DREAMS! "Alot comes your way in a hours time. If you don't write down your thoughts, you lose the vision, and end up picking up the pieces when it is time to paint a vivid picture. #DREAMDEFERRED"

A Dream Deferred
by Langston Hughes

What happens to a dream deferred?

Does it dry up
like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore--
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?

Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?

No comments:

Post a Comment